PDA

View Full Version : People Who Died - M.E collab ???

BCF1
10-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Finally got around to adding the guitar harmony parts to this track thus completing it(possibly). How's the mix ? Should it be mastered in some way ? If so any suggestions ? Or anyone willing to collaborate on the track by adding their mixing/mastering skills ? link is to mp3 256 but I can upload whatever required.

https://soundcloud.com/bcf-1/pwd

Thanks

Garrick
11-10-2014, 05:00 AM
No comment on the mix, but man this song's a keeper

BCF1
11-14-2014, 06:29 PM
I HEAR YA GARRICK, SHIT SOUNDS GOOD AND TIGHT ON MY SYSTEM, DECENT IN MY TRUCK, OK ON THE HOME STEREO AND LIKE SHIT EVERYWHERE ELSE !!!! I FREAKIN SUCK AT THIS RECORDING THING AND SHOULD CONSIDER BLOWIN GOATS OR HAMSTER CASTRATION FOR POTENTIAL REPLACEMENT HOBBIES..........BUT HONESTLY NOT INTO THE WHOLE ANIMAL BEASTIALITY THING.....SO HERE I STAY.

COULD USE SOME POINTERS FROM ALL THE TALENTED MOTHER F*#$!% OUT IN REAPER LAND THAT'S FOR SURE.

THANX

insub
12-01-2014, 03:45 AM
I wouldn't mind trying my hand at mixing that for you. I'm no pro so no promises on a better mix.

If you want to let me have a crack at it then pm me a link to the project files. Make sure that the raw stems are in there. And let me know of an example that you'd like to sound like.