PDA

View Full Version : Dance with Reaplika

Giano
12-25-2014, 02:45 PM
I just love Nis Replika and just finished a track.

https://soundcloud.com/giano-riff/dancewithreplika

Giano
12-26-2014, 12:15 PM
Cover ?
Bank of America ??
Try to add some ginger to your soup !

hamish
12-26-2014, 06:40 PM

Giano
12-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I am not someone hunting for "likes" in the web world, but I am pretty surprised that this crazy piece had more listeneres than every other poece I ve uploaded.

hamish
12-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Giano, I think it's partly 'cause you tagged it NI Replika, and there's a lot of people who got the plugin. (and your bass soloing was pretty wild too :)) The spammers have all kind of tools looking at trending webpages and keywords, so that's why our 'finantial advisor' friend showed up here.

Giano
12-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Giano, I think it's partly 'cause you tagged it NI Replika, and there's a lot of people who got the plugin. (and your bass soloing was pretty wild too :)) The spammers have all kind of tools looking at trending webpages and keywords, so that's why our 'finantial advisor' friend showed up here.

I see. Replika is just great, so inspiring. The only fx plugin I had even more fun with was Echoboy, but we had that in Pro Tools and I do not want i-Lok an more. If echoboy was without iLok, Id purchase it depending on CPU usage. The target of iLok plugins were PT users first and foremost, so lots of them are not CPU-friendly, thats why you need a pretty good processor.