PDA

View Full Version : Drums required

The novice
04-23-2015, 04:08 AM
Hi im just putting the feelers out to see if any kind souls fancy doing a drum track for a song im working on.
I have access to software drums but im not that good with them. Im after real drums or obviously somebody who is really good on the software drums.
Im not at the computer right now so cant put a link up to the demo track.
So this just an initial ask to see if anybody would be interested in helping me out. If anybody is and you are on soundcloud then let me know and ill send a soundcloud link.
Thank guys. Fingers crossed 😀

The novice
04-23-2015, 11:15 AM
Anybody !!!!

The novice
04-23-2015, 01:15 PM
this is the first demo. im using a drum loop here it it desperately needs something with fills.

https://soundcloud.com/al-74/edged-guilt-1

BCF1
04-24-2015, 03:11 AM
I might be able to have a go at for you. I need the track with and without the drum loop and whatever other info such as BPM and maybe a song that features the drum style your looking for that I can refference. If your interested PM me. BCF1

Mink99
04-24-2015, 03:19 AM
Hey, great song.

May I have the song without drums too ? No I am no drummer, I am a sample cutter ....
But I got an idea......

The novice
04-24-2015, 09:13 AM
Hi mate thats fantastic. Im just at work at the moment. But ill pm you later when i get home. And ill get the tracks for you. I think the easiest way would be for me to put up 2 versions on soundcloud. One with and one without drums. Ill make them both private tracks and make them both downloadable. Then send you links either by email or soundcloud user. Im assuming you have a soundcloud account.
If you play the link ive currently got up. I want a similar sound to that but with some nice fills in

BCF1
04-24-2015, 06:02 PM
yup, I have a soundcloud acct: bcf-1

I have the song with your drums, Lookin for the version without ????

The novice
04-25-2015, 09:39 AM
yup, I have a soundcloud acct: bcf-1

I have the song with your drums, Lookin for the version without ????
Ill try sending the link again. Im going to send it without vocals either