PDA

View Full Version : Highlow - Radiathon

Hoodee
02-29-2016, 09:23 AM
pJkyajBf6Og

Music recorded/mixed/mastered in my studio, some video shots from the studio and the surroundings.

For your enjoyment (I sure did like to party...I mean WORK with those guys :) )

Nizhny Tagil
03-01-2016, 01:03 PM
I thought it was the usual silly epic metal spoof, but the music is actually pretty cool. Old school thrash with a hint of punk, kinda reminds of Nuclear Assault.
Perfect production, of course.

I like that the drummer keeps his kit so minimal (probably saving money for booze).
Although, maybe because I'm not a drummer, I can't see the point of having so many crash cymbals.

msundh
03-01-2016, 02:12 PM
The credits in the end went by too quickly. Other than that SUPER!!!

Hoodee
03-01-2016, 02:39 PM
I thought it was the usual silly epic metal spoof, but the music is actually pretty cool. Old school thrash with a hint of punk, kinda reminds of Nuclear Assault.
Perfect production, of course.

I like that the drummer keeps his kit so minimal (probably saving money for booze).
Although, maybe because I'm not a drummer, I can't see the point of having so many crash cymbals.

Thanks! :)

The band is serious about their music, other than that, pretty much everything they do is for fun, they love it when it's cheesy too. But that's kind of how old school speed, thrash, heavy metal is seen by young guys like them, it sometimes looks more like a comedy act. And the drummer recently got into jazz so I learned from talking with him. As an exercise he strips down his kit. Makes him work more on actual rhytm than flashy fills on every tom availible. It makes life easier when you record too :)