PDA

View Full Version : (This has been removed)

instinctual jealousy
05-22-2016, 12:10 PM
[removed for now]

Strange Ways
05-23-2016, 08:37 PM
I enjoyed listening to this...very good all the way around. Your playing is spot on, and I really dig the guitar tones...very organic sounding. The mix is working as well, I wouldn't change a thing. I can definitely hear a vocalist being added to your style of playing and songwriting at some point. Good job.

instinctual jealousy
05-23-2016, 09:46 PM
No playing, it's all programmed (lame). The "playing" is much too "spot on". I'm not using the latest Shreddage library so I don't have quite the arsenal for lead programming and the like. I'm always pleased when people get tricked though, even though that's not my goal and I absolutely don't want people to think I'm good at guitar when 1) I know people who are great and 2) I can't play guitar at all. :P I didn't mean to deceive and I'm not seeking false praise.

I myself have been a vocalist, I just don't have much in the way of lyrical inspiration. I'm getting better at vocals and may consider them again on something else? Heck, False Dichotomy once had vocals. I'm sure if there's anyone on here who's heard or remembers the original with vocals, they're going to murder me upon finding that I chose to cut it. Most of the tracks I wrote ended up being instrumental, so I just let the music speak for itself.

I updated the title of this thread to be more descriptive but it only reflects when you open the thread, otherwise, it's the same mistakenly vague title I gave the thread to begin with haha.

But yeah, thanks for the compliments (=