PDA

View Full Version : 2.4rc0 Preferences

Dstruct
07-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Probs in 2.4rc0:

type "synch" (without quotes) into the search field

=> the second hit points to "Optimize buffering for low latency hardware (recommended)!? FIXED

the help text for the "Pre-zero output buffers ..." option isn't displayed completely. should be shortened.

for a bit better look, it would be nice if the help text could be moved 2 pixels down horizontally (which would make it vertically centered to the "search" button)! DONE

schwa
07-07-2008, 12:37 PM
If the search matches on text that's not selectable (in this case, "Notes: Anticipative FX processing..."), then it will select the control immediately following the not-selectable text.

Dstruct
07-07-2008, 12:42 PM
If the search matches on text that's not selectable (in this case, "Notes: Anticipative FX processing..."), then it will select the control immediately following the not-selectable text.

You mean the second hit is meant to be the notes text "Anticipative FX processing can have ..."? If so, then I would suggest to not searching such unselectable things at all. I mean that's just confusing, isn't it?

FIXED

Tallisman
07-07-2008, 01:43 PM
http://stash.reaper.fm/oldsb/50020/envelop-colour-issues.png

the color theme element that controls the per-take mute automation envelope = Envelope: Send mute

the color theme element that controls the per-take Volumen and Pan automation envelopes = Envelope: Send volume

I think they all need their own colour heh.
:D
.t