PDA

View Full Version : Another violent excuse

moio
02-01-2010, 04:02 PM
This is a very short piece of music. It's supposed to be an intro only. I tried panning the reverb totally to the right while the guitar stays left-sided. What do you think of the mix?

Thanks!
m

http://stash.reaper.fm/oldsb/784115/Another%20violent%20excuse.mp3

karbomusic
02-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Reminds me of a mid-70's rock chord progression (that's a good thing). Almost Pink Floydish type of soundscape... I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Karbo

maximilians
02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
wow lush very nice , keys ,bass and guitar sound great together. I noticed what sounds like a damaged input sound in the right channel in the beggining of the track , drive me crazy really distracting , was that intentional or equipment malfunction?

moio
02-02-2010, 12:23 AM
wow lush very nice , keys ,bass and guitar sound great together. I noticed what sounds like a damaged input sound in the right channel in the beggining of the track , drive me crazy really distracting , was that intentional or equipment malfunction?

that was intentional. in combination with the heavy filtered guitar I wanted it to sound like a broken radio station. But I see i might be interpretated as something else. Gotta think about it ...

maximilians
02-02-2010, 12:53 AM
that was intentional. in combination with the heavy filtered guitar I wanted it to sound like a broken radio station. But I see i might be interpretated as something else. Gotta think about it ...

I don't know could just be my own frustration with shitty guitars and cords lol. I like the filtered guitar parts sounds interesting , what would sound really cool at least to me would be to have the filtered guitar part pan in and out kinda coming and going elusive like the sound itself.

moio
02-02-2010, 04:28 AM
I don't know could just be my own frustration with shitty guitars and cords lol. I like the filtered guitar parts sounds interesting , what would sound really cool at least to me would be to have the filtered guitar part pan in and out kinda coming and going elusive like the sound itself.

yeah, why not. good idea. I'll give it a try ...