PDA

View Full Version : chill mix :P

fortunedsouls
11-18-2011, 03:26 PM
http://soundcloud.com/thevelvetconspiracy/one-day-velvet-chill-mix

Boray
11-18-2011, 04:04 PM
So... What do you want to say with your "sticking out your tongue" expressions then? Do you want to mock your potential listeners?

fortunedsouls
11-18-2011, 04:09 PM
So... What do you want to say with your "sticking out your tongue" expressions then? Do you want to mock your potential listeners?

uhmm it's an expression thing- my dog always has her tongue but yes i do it to simply spite my listeners. lol j/k. no, like i said- my dog is a big part of what i do- she listens and if she hates something i don't release it, etc./

Boray
11-18-2011, 04:20 PM
uhmm it's an expression thing- my dog always has her tongue but yes i do it to simply spite my listeners. lol j/k. no, like i said- my dog is a big part of what i do- she listens and if she hates something i don't release it, etc./

Just for your information, :P is a smiley meaning that you tease whoever you address.

fortunedsouls
11-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Just for your information, :P is a smiley meaning that you tease whoever you address.

to you.
to others in my household, city, etc.... it's not that.
it's simply a short assortment of keys on a keyboard pushed into a combination of sorts, if anyone looks at simple symbols and takes it in a weird way then that's on them- i don't think people should take something so personal from someone they do not know. especially from online correspondence.

Boray
11-18-2011, 04:38 PM
to you.
to others in my household, city, etc.... it's not that.
it's simply a short assortment of keys on a keyboard pushed into a combination of sorts, if anyone looks at simple symbols and takes it in a weird way then that's on them- i don't think people should take something so personal from someone they do not know. especially from online correspondence.

Check any smiley dictionary. Well, it's up to you if you want to stick your tongue out and ignore the fact that this is a sign of teasing in probably all cultures in the world. Well, now you know. Just as a friendly tip.

kindafishy
11-19-2011, 12:55 PM
...anywho

Very nice mood piece. Gave me a real sensation of blurred lights in traffic whizzing by, almost in fast motion as everything around my immediate area moved in normal time. That's directly related to the way you're using the really fast beat with the slow ambient sounds.

Great, pleasing, interesting.

I like this a lot. Good job.

:P