View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 12:23 PM   #471
strachupl
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagalume View Post
Hi strachupl, I almost destroyed my ears doing tests.
I am not able to do get it done, can you attach a tiny example template?

If I got it work I would save hundreds of tracks in my orchestral template ...

@edit2
Here is a template with some midi which I done during making template and testing.
You can learn from template how to build more instrument tracks but it is quite complicated.
I made only 2 sections/folders with 3 instr each and 1 master out. You can use also chan 1-2 for routing now as there is separate monitor out track. Sampler track (kontakt) is used only as midi receiver and audio sender, master send disabled. Also sampler track must be above all other templates tracks, otherwise don't work.You can also use CC in folder tracks but only when there is none CCs in individual instruments tracks on same time so for example you can draw CC in folder for measure 1, and then for individual instruments in next measure so they will no overlap.
Remember to enable feedback routing in project settings.
Attached Files
File Type: rtracktemplate Template orchestral routing.RTrackTemplate (125.6 KB, 118 views)
strachupl is offline   Reply With Quote