White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Please download from the first post...

Version 1.04

- Fixed on-click cell displays
- Fixed missing solo defeat on TCP @200%

Here's what I'm experimenting with:

Addressing the bad interaction for layout and scale

There is no need for the script to apply layouts, but if it is able to then that is clearly a convenience for the user. The problem arises when the matter of scale comes into play : there are 3 sizes, when you adjust A/B/C the changes are applied to all 3 scales of the layout that you are adjusting. Reaper also performs its HiDPI duties using layouts, but it does this in a way that is transparent to the user and to the script as well.

My efforts to provide functionality over this are only effective if they make life easier, which clearly the previous script build didn't So here's the experiment: I've removed all of it, both layout applying and scaling. You could always just perform these tasks with Reaper's various layout and track layout menus, now you have to.that's the only way to do it.

Please test this and feedback. My expectation is that it will remove the confusion from lack of clarity, but what's less certain is how the removal of this functionality will affect the worfkflow of using the script. If it is agreeable, I can then look at making any changes to the script that might be useful to help in doing this, without having the script do it itself.