View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 02:18 PM  
amagalma
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
v6.03+dev0131 - January 31 2020
+ ARA: prevent loss of data when using automatic backups [t=230867]

Thank you very much for looking into this!

I have played a couple of hours with the new dev build and here are my findings:

- old "faulty" project that could not load my edits in v6.03 still does not load them.. But I guess this was expected, since you have changed plugin state in this version. Wasn't it?

The good news: the bug relating to automatic saves seems to be gone for me. At least I could not reproduce it during this couple of hours!

The bad news: I stumbled upon a new bug that causes lost Melodyne edits. I just checked and it is in v6.03 too. Just run Auto trim/split selected items. Melodyne directly re-analyzes and all edits are lost (while Reaper is open, no need to save and re-open).

Furthermore, my Melodyne edits were lost a few times in the same way as I describe above, while manually splitting items in the Melodyned track. But I can't reproduce nor I can say exactly when and how it happened since I was splitting using native and sws actions and scripts... But it did happen, so something is still not right.. Maybe this is related to the bug above?
amagalma is offline   Reply With Quote