View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 07:35 PM   #19
benmrx
Human being with feelings
 
benmrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 198
Default

YEAH!!!! Got it to work finally!

For anyone else on OSX. I was NOT able to get this working using the application 'Text Edit'. Even if I specifically saved it as a text document, or went in and manually changed the extension. FWIW, both those options end up with a file called 'reaconsole_customcommands.txt'.

Then I tried using Text Wrangler, again saving as a normal text document. Again, didn't work.

HOWEVER! Once I went and MANUALLY changed the extension on the file generated from Text Wrangler it worked! I'm sure someone that's more familiar with basic coding protocols won't have any of these issues..., but for us mere mortals, sometimes this stuff isn't so obvious.

Thanks for the help Summer2000!
benmrx is offline   Reply With Quote