View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 05:03 AM   #6
Pet
Human being with feelings

What did you mix'n match from both themes? It seems like you use the tcp layout from "Beatwing", but what parts of the rtconfig did you use and how have you modified them?

Anyway, the creator of that theme made some decisions I've not seen so far, but for the area you show in your "Fader B.gif" above, you have to modify the "tcp_vol_label.png", assumed you use the code from the original rtconfig.
HowTo: Extend the horizontal pink line at the right bottom to 26x1 px to the left and delete the gray area above it. Keep the 2px line at the top, if you want to keep the frame.

Some details for clarification:
spinlud (who made the theme) uses different png's than usual. So for the tcp panel he enlarged the track index and uses this as background.
You can of course do that, finally these are just png's BUT(!) most of them have functions, like the dedicated "tcp_vol_label", or "SOLO", "MUTE"...simply all of them. You can see this when you hover your mouse over that area you mentioned, you will see the tooltip of the Volume. But you can't adjust it. Only the bg_png's are somewhat "not funtional".

PS: maybe vitalker explained all that above with one sentence...
PPS: I recommend to rebuild that tcp from scratch.
PPPS: The faders from your screenshots are knobstacks (another story)
PPPPS: the comment in your last screenshot is in german, maybe we can discuss that in the german forum, that would take less time to answer, and would be possible without dictionary-translation-HowIsTheWordFor...-websites.

PPPPPS: HTH!

Last edited by Pet; 04-26-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Pet is offline   Reply With Quote