View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 06:15 PM   #125
europa_man
Human being with feelings

Default Video Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Gioia View Post
Thank you. The goal of the new layout was to add a search option but I couldn't figure it out. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I would love it to be like REAPER's filter where you can type and video would filter to just those words.

The new page just makes it easier to keep things updated as I don't have to do anything besides upload it all to youtube and add the video to a playlist that it applies to.

I appreciate the fact that you think it's organized. It really is hard to figure out what video should go where. If anyone has any suggestions for making it better, I would love to hear them. More categories? Less? Different categories? etc

Thanks
Hi Kenny,

Here are a few suggestions. I really like when you number the videos.
The Reaper 5 series could be used as the umbrella to organize the other videos you've made.
If you could "link" the same subject matter together with the Reaper 5 series, the other videos of the same or similar topics could be contained or linked in a sub-folder.
For example #5 is Recording Audio. All the recording videos would be linked to the #5 video. You could number each video starting with 5001, 5002, 5003 etc.

Stretch Markers is #20. All stretch marker videos would be in a sub-folder and numbered 2001, 2002, 2203 etc.
Midi - # 24 - Midi videos would be 2401, 2402, 2403 etc.
All videos organized under the main Reaper series in sub-folders by topic.
Each video with it's own distinctive number.

Just my thoughts.

Eric