View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:15 PM   #684
JoeMadBro
Human being with feelings

I'm looking at options to get the most out of my novation launchpad and this is recommended as the best option from what I've seen.

I am a pretty big noob when it comes to any of this, so please bare with me.

I'm not quite sure if this application really fits what I am trying to do with it. My goal is to use my launch pad as more or less, a soundboard. When I press a pad, I want it to play a sound and be done, and if I press the same pad before the clip finishes I'd like it to start over right when I press the pad. I want to be able to play multiple at the same time, and I would ideally like to be able to stop them all at the push of a button on the launchpad.

I am filling the slots(?) with one track that contains all the sound clips I want to use that are all loaded into a ReaSamplOmatic. When I double click the slot I can assign the specific sound clip i want in the Midi Take menu that opens up. Once I do this and assign the slot to a pad, when I press the pad It'll keep looping. I can turn Midi toggle mode to off, then it will not loop, but then it won't reset the track when I press the pad again.

Am I able to assign functions like stop all active sounds? Or go to next page of sound clips?

I hope I am making sense in this post, I would love for this application to be what I am looking for, because the interface is more user friendly than the ReaSamplOmatic for assigning the pads.

Thanks
JoeMadBro is offline   Reply With Quote