View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #3437
NextLevel
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
cool gif COOKIES!

at the moment is in very early stages. So if you want anything specific - shout now and explain in detail
1) Perhaps A way to record the automation into the modulator by tweeking the parameters knob.

2) A way to trigger the modulators via MIDI note/CC, or keyboard command, with the following options;
a) First time a trigger is received the mod. starts, upon second trigger the mod. is paused and can be resumed from where it left off.
b) A separate mode that instead of resuming from where it left off, it would start over.
c) Same as [a], but upon resume it would reverse direction.

3) A preset system to save/recall mod. data.

4) A modifier key that would lock onto the current value as you are drawing so that its easier to draw straight lines.

5) This one may be a little out of the scope of what you're doing so if you don't feel like implementing it then no worries.
Let me explain; The thing I liked about kawa's script from my previous post was that you could select points in one of REAPERs automation envelopes and then click 'capture' and it would import the data into the script. That was pretty handy because you could run various other scripts on REAPERs envelope data at anytime such as (compress/expand, flip horz/vert, tilt, etc.) and then just recapture.

6) Perhaps a way to import csv data from a txt file.

...anyway, just some ideas, feel free to implement any, all or none.

Cheers!
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote