View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #12
ferropop
Human being with feelings

Sincerely I'm gonna eat my own hat. This looks SO good you guys. I hesitate to make ANY suggestions at all because we've been given gold, but ....take it or leave it lol.

1. When Ctrl-Dragging area to duplicate, what do devs/users think of the original selection remaining visible as a guide? Most likely you'll be selecting/duplicating to the same tracks but just another section in time of the song, and seeing the original selection acts as a guide when deciding where to position the drop. Especially at 4k (we'll all be there soon!) it's hard to see if your duplication is aligned with your selection, also because there's no tinting of the Arrange Area when a track is selected. Any sort of guide, as I suspect that'll be the most common usage of Area Selection - grabbing a chunk of stuff and duplicating it later in the project but to the same tracks.

2. Actions/Modifiers for Create Area Selection from Time Selection for selected tracks, and/or Create Area Selection On All Tracks when Modifier-Dragging on the timeline.

...otherwise wow guys. From the bottom of my heart.
ferropop is offline   Reply With Quote