View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 04:01 AM   #2
vanhaze
Human being with feelings

Thank you for your contribution snooks.

IMHO, it would be very convenient to have a separate thread for OSX users who want to use Reachorder.
Cause the current Reachorder thread is becoming really large and it becomes cumbersome to lookup.

In the new OSX thread, it would be nice for starters, for rookies, to have a very detailed explanation of:

- which exact version of Python-OSX to install, and where exactly to get that version.
Sidenote: I am on OSX 10.13 and i can't even get a regular python installer (from python website) to install, cause it gives me an error that there is nothing to install
So had to look for other ways to install python (like via homebrew).

- Where to get the right installer(s) for installing Tkinter OSX and exactly what to do to have it installed correctly.

I think these above 2 are really important: to be sure you have correct version of python-osx correctly installed and also Tkinter.
When you know these installs are 100% correct, dan we can go from there to handle the issue(s) that occur when executing Reachorder.