View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #49
haervo
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarisound View Post
haervo

I am pretty experienced with routing still couldn't figure out and there is no manual how to rewire Melodyne with Reaper if you are not just a "big words" guy, help me out, show me how it's done.

I dont have and dont use Melodyne. Hence the remark that I dont need ARA - whatever that is or does. So I dont know how to rewire Melodyne into Reaper, but I saw one guy doing it. He said it would be more stable as using the plugin?

Thats for "big words". I dont know where from you get the opinion, that if someone knows something works he had to be able to explain how to do it. I know that the ISS works... and now I am a "big words guy" because I cant explain it to you? Sir, I think, if you need it, do a proper search how it is done. In some other points you complained about you didnt know also that that "fault" of Reaper was nothing but your lack of knowledge. Or willingness to research the "problem".

Or you stick to being the "big word guy" with near to nothing backing up your claims.

Edit: You cant rewire anything with a portable install. So I not only dont know how to rewire, I cant. Sorry.

Last edited by haervo; 04-21-2017 at 02:31 PM.
haervo is offline   Reply With Quote