View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 02:31 PM   #51
RDBOIS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarisound View Post

I discovered Reaper fairly recently in mid 2016...
And now we are April 2017. That's a big 6-8 months of experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarisound View Post

...unfortunately some things community can't fix and those things can hold lots of people from using Reaper as their main DAW.

... issues that prevent new professional audio engineers and composers become a full time users.

THIS
THAT
THE OTHER

.. every time I introduce Reaper to new people the first thing I hear "What is this new DP 8?"

...ugly, laggy and not user-friendly Digital Performer

More of

THIS
THAT
THE OTHER

These are some major issues that Reaper have and...

Six to eight months of using REAPER and not only did you find all these problems, but you need to convince everyone that REAPER is no good for professionals.

Did you hear that pros; stay away from Reaper. It would be better to use another DAW!

Who do you work for?

Who do you represent?

No wait... You want me to believe that you are a professional who really wanted to convert to REAPER, but in 8 months you found so many issues that prevented you from doing your job. But because you really really want to use Reaper, and because you are such a generous person, you figure you can point out to the world all the REAPER failings as a means of forcing Reaper programmers to fix everything preventing you from using Reaper professionally.

Well. I don't buy it.

The solution is easy. Really...

Go back to your other DAW!
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote