View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:34 PM   #52
Robert Randolph
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post
And now we are April 2017. That's a big 6-8 months of experience...

Six to eight months of using REAPER and not only did you find all these problems, but you need to convince everyone that REAPER is no good for professionals.

Did you hear that pros; stay away from Reaper. It would be better to use another DAW!

Who do you work for?

Who do you represent?

No wait... You want me to believe that you are a professional who really wanted to convert to REAPER, but in 8 months you found so many issues that prevented you from doing your job. But because you really really want to use Reaper, and because you are such a generous person, you figure you can point out to the world all the REAPER failings as a means of forcing Reaper programmers to fix everything preventing you from using Reaper professionally.

Well. I don't buy it.

The solution is easy. Really...

Go back to your other DAW!
I believe that you have misread his post.

His criticisms are mostly reasonable (but unfortunately poorly stated), and I don't see anywhere that he claims these things that you have implied.

Nowhere does he claim to be a professional. Nowhere does he claim that he 'wanted to convert to reaper'. Nowhere does he say that he wants to convince anyone that 'REAPER is no good for professionals'.

He does say that he cares about Reaper though.
Robert Randolph is offline   Reply With Quote