View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 PM   #656
RobinGShore
Human being with feelings

Wow! I just spent the past hour playing with the latest version. Incredible work so far Sexan! I've got a lot of thoughts, bugs, and nitpicks to report, but I don't have time to type everything up right now. Here are a few of the broad things though off the top of my head:
  • Will there be a cut function (ctrl+x) in addition to copy?
  • A readme file with some light documentation would be nice, so that we don't have to keep sifting through forum posts to find out how to use the different functions
  • I don't mind having to clear out some mouse modifiers to use the script except for the item edges and fade modifiers. We really need to be able to trim an item or drag a fade without creating an area selection.
  • Undoing gets rid of all the copies that have been made from the current selection. I would expect it to only get rid of the last copy and leave the others intact
  • If I try to paste a selection that is more than one track high vertically into the last track of the project, the script crashes. I think the expected behavior would be for new tracks to be created after the last track.
  • Copying envelopes is only working with envelopes that are displayed in seperate lanes. I can paste to envelopes that are not displayed in their own lane, but I can't copy from them
  • Copying and deleting with the script ignores ripple mode
RobinGShore is offline   Reply With Quote