View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #10
Softsynth
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wino Bob View Post
Well I pulled the trigger and downloaded Kontakt 5 and the Factory library. Funny thing, when I was looking at the NI site a few days ago, there were 7 (groups/patches/samples . . sorry, don't know the lingo yet) included in the library. I had already downloaded the 111 page documentation that included all 7.

But when it came down to actually downloading the sounds(?) . . there were only 5. And two of the three I were most interested in (Choir/Orchestral)were not there . . . hummmm.

I'm also looking at SampleTank and the Sennheiser drum set (ummm is that German??)

Thanks for all the suggestions and help (I'm sure I'll be back)
I guess you've already bought and paid for full Kontakt5?
Or just downloaded the "player"?
You can (or could, if things have changed?) get a very substantial discount on Kontakt5 by using ownership of a qualifying Kontakt instrument package. Drum Mica counted as a qualifying commercial software, despite being free. You could then "crossgrade" to Kontakt5.
https://www.native-instruments.com/e...ontakt-player/

Full version: £339.00 "Crossgrade" from KONTAKT-based third-party products: £209.00, this combined with the 50% off Summer sale brought it down to a more wallet friendly £104.

Drum Mica is indeed German on Sennheisers website. The program itself is in English.
Use translator software like Google to guide you.

Last edited by Softsynth; 09-15-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Softsynth is offline   Reply With Quote