View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 04:52 AM   #708
helgoboss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyrobin View Post
I payed for it. The money came out of my account and I didn't get the conformation emailed to my account. I sent a message and they replayed. I might need to wait up to 15 business days WTF. I payed by visa.
Hi Robin. As far as I can see in the order list, they (ShareIt reseller) have sorted it out by now. Right? If not, please get back to me at info@helgoboss.org. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by densistaelden View Post
Now the thing is that I’m using my novation launchkey mini a lot!

And as you might know the launchkey only features two 8-lines of pads. Wich means that I’m only able to map an equal amount of playtime cells and 16 samples doesn’t go a long way.

So my question is, is there a way to move the mapping around in the same way as in ableton?

Also I’m can’t seem to get the lights responding to playtime, might be me lacking in skill but if there’s a template that solves it it would be awesome!

Chhers
Oscar
Hi Oscar, Launchkey mini is one I haven't tested yet. Just ordered it and will see if visual feedback is possible with that one (I would expect that, after all it comes from Novation). Are there some dedicated pads/buttons on it for moving the mapping around? If yes, I should be able to map them.

Cheers
Ben
helgoboss is offline   Reply With Quote