View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 08:21 AM   #41
tpulse
Human being with feelings

Back again, my headphones does use the same outputs as my speakers (1-2).
I did have extra pair of headphones before on the 3-4 outputs.

Now that i've done the "hrtf" thing= i panned hard left on the track channel(2ch outputs) where i have the pink noise generator (mono signal).

I found that the "Listen 1028" was something for me, it sounded as natural as the pink noise signal when i bypassed the master fx where i got these fx (no sure if i've understand this wrong :P ).

Anyway, then i adjusted the preamp signal(-4db) on the decode binaural(second in chain in maseter channel) so the signal sounds as much on both sides in my headphones (left&right) and nothing or very little in the middle(it's like a phase issue when connecting + and - wrong in a speaker). I see now that there's also coming signal out from channel 3(left)(nothing from output 4) in my RME mixer.

The encode stereo is still at 180 degree, but i know that if i touch this i need to adjust the preamp db also(at 88.5 degree the db on preamp is -8db). then the both meters show signal at the right side of the encode stereo plugin, and the signal is still coming out from the output 3 (left) not 4 (right)on my rme mixer.

When panning back to center on the track channel the signal disappears from output 3 & 4.

Dave, i hope you understand what i try to explain and let me know if doing right or wrong
Regards
Pekka
tpulse is offline   Reply With Quote