View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 07:26 AM   #103
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default Both CLogic and FLogic v1.80 are in the stash...

Another update (the last one ?)... There were still things missing in the previous update. While I was at it, and as "flat" seems to be the trend these days, I mad an FLogic theme that is more or less compliant to the most recent versions of the model : you can find it here. Both themes share the same layouts, toolbars and almost the same code, so it should be easy to pass from one to the other.

This said, in this update, I...

- added 'bus' layouts.
- added 'Wide meters' layouts to allow the view of peak values of any tracks in the mixer, if needed.
- changed several things in the TCP management, to allow the view of more controls, especially when a track has only one line height.
- made a distinction between 'dual' and 'stereo' pan modes (well, in CLogic, only the labels have a different tint...).
- changed some controls display, mainly tcp/mcp.io ones and mcp.sendlist knobs.
- optimized a little more the transport bar, reducing its minimal width of 30 pixels. I also have received a PM from a user (thanks to him again...), who has a Retina display and told me that there was a way to solve the issue that Vanhaze reported a while ago (see previous posts in this thread). From which, I made few changes on some controls used in the transport bar, but I'm unable to test them, as I have no Retina system at disposal to do so. Consequently, I would like anyone who has such a display setup to report back how the transport bar and its controls are behaving.
- Few added optimizations done here and there...

@users of previous versions : I had to reorganize all the layouts to keep a logical listing of them in the layouts menus. From which, at first use, all the tracks will probably appear with default ones : sorry for the inconvenience. Beside this, both the .ReaperThemeZip file and Toolbar1 require an update, the last one having been modified a little.

Hope these two themes will be useful for some of you, with all the changes done. As always, feedback and comments are welcomed...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote