View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 07:57 AM   #6122
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizizo View Post
That worked perfectly! Thanks so much.

The latest version of Prebox seems to be available from a forum post only. (Google search)

I did have one little hiccup - After I hit Auto, the LBX window disappeared. I then ran the script again and hit cancel in the dialog and it showed again with settings intact. Wierd.
I think Reaper sometimes has a fit when it doesn't get given control back by the script - and the auto button is a very intensive scan of the plugin parameter values - and Stripper doesn't relinquish control until the scan is complete. There's really no easy way to avoid this - without a whole bunch of extra code to allow it to defer mid scan (and then try and pick up where it left off)... There are probably several functions in Stripper that might cause this behaviour - usually to do with parameter scanning...

You'll probably find the script window had just disappeared behind the main Reaper window (this happens to me occasionally)... The fact it asked you to terminate it when you clicked to open Stripper suggests it was still running... Just minimize Reaper - then restore it - and Stripper will appear back on top.
lb0 is online now   Reply With Quote