View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 10:53 AM   #16
ReaperMadness
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs94704 View Post
Come on man!

I do sometimes find it very hard to ask questions on this site! I was not asking for anyone to pick that PERFECT theme for me! Not even close. If you look close at this entire thread, I did say at one point that I would like to find one that has SOME of what I originally asked for!

I am not going to get drawn into a back n' forth with anyone about this. This is just a simple statement of my opinion of how hard it can sometimes be to ask questions here because of these kinds of extreme responses from a few people who do not first ask questions to clarify what people really mean by what they are saying before making judgements such as me expecting the PERFECT theme !!

Once again, let me make attempt to be very clear that if I chose 2 things, it would be a GUI that is a bit more dressed up (some might use the word 'fancy') than the standard one that comes with Reaper. The second thing would be that the meters are easy to read. What I mean by that is that some meters do not show as much detail as others ( I hope I said that right for people to understand what I mean!!) and I want one that does have more detail display...

That's it!

I will be checking into some of the themes that have been suggested already.

It would certainly be nice if those few people who do make these kinds of judgements would be willing to take the time to clarify what people mean by their words before going off like this!

It will be interesting to see what happens next!
WTF. I try to help out a little and this is what I get?

After you get ahold of Copernicus and straighten him out, see about getting your dosage adjusted.

New Music: = Mourning Marrs =
ReaperMadness is offline   Reply With Quote