View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #5709
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
OK ... I'm looking to add more control features to any of my STRIPS.

For example:

I use the A/B Match Level [js] plugins, book-end, around a specific plugin [N-4].

The A/B plug works in PAIRS, where there is a LinkID Parameter that offers 32 COM Channels to link a pair.

I can assign a KNOB to each [of the pair] to set an ID channel.

Then, I tried a MACRO CONTROL to LINK the 2 KNOBS, thereby changing BOTH plugins LinkID channels. OK ... this kinda works ... however ?!?

The MACRO CONTROL only displays IT'S Value [0.xx-1]. Moving the MACRO does move the 2 Linked Knobs, however, the VALUE display of either Knob does NOT change... and the MACRO only shows it's Value [not any relation to what KNOB values].

So basically ... I can't seem to DISPLAY what the actual VALUE of the 2 LINKED Knobs are :| [although I can control [via Macro] both.

It's seems I'm ALMOST able to do this ... but then ... NOT.

Is there another LBX feature I should be using ? or is this something that could be added.

Thanks for following this [how it's clear to understand - let me know].

And THANKS !
Hey RJ,

What you need to do is switch off the display of the macro control - and add one of the actual LinkID parameters as the actual display (we assume the two linkID's will be the same if we only use the macro control to change them).

You could use a transparent or static box type control graphic and set the control type to METER - to prevent clicking on this only changing one linkID (and them getting out of sync).

Would this work? I'm pretty sure it will for your purpose.

L.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote