View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 09:45 AM   #68
Tod
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Get ReaPack.

BTW I think that natively implementing SWS wouldn't actually benefit anything. It'd just kill the openness of it, which is a bad thing. Perhaps it'd make sense to offer a checkbox for auto-installing it in the Reaper installer, but that's as far as it should go, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerododo View Post
Reaper is a great daw imho, but Sws Extensions and scripts transform it in the best daw. For this reason i think that cockos has a decision to make: implement sws extensions natively.
A lot of great people out there are programming great scripts and repack is life saver, but there is too much material to deal! there are thousands of actions and scripts without a guide. i am sure i am missing great tools, but i can't find them!!
I agree with ED about implementing SWS natively. But I also think it would be great if there was more information available about both the SWS and scripts, although with SWS in the actions, it's easier to find what you're looking for.

But with scripts, I have no idea what's really out there. Reapack works okay when you know exactly what you're looking for, but it would really be nice to have something that explains a little more about what is available and how it works.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote