View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #15
Superfly76
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by witti View Post
I know i shouldn't do that... but here are some last words:

It has nothing to do with DarkStar at all. Just read the whole fucking "check out this theme" thread... The internet is silly. Posting in forums is silly.
I just wanted to give you my version of Apollo 4, what i did. Updates will be still available on stash from time to time.

So a big to DarkStar,FarBeyondMetal,Just Mine and all the others ... and especially to vStyler.

Am i the only person who understands him?

Less talk, more rock!
So you're leaving a forum because KennyG and vStyler got into a heated argument in another thread? I don't want to burst your bubble, but I've yet to see a forum that's never had a flame fest. This one has the least of any. Normally it's an extremely helpful, peaceable community. Even that little spat was nothing compared to some of the flame wars I've seen in other audio forums. The internet is filled with people from all over the world, there are bound to be misunderstandings and values conflicts from time to time. I'm surprised you've decided to leave based on someone else's conflict.

I'd strongly encourage you to give it another try.