View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #42
Yfoiler
Human being with feelings

PJS,
Thanks VERY much for all this information on your setup there. This gives me something else to try for sure. The really unusual thing about all this is that I am SURE I had WordBuilder running as a VST inside Reaper 64. I never use Reaper 32 anymore for orchestral composition. The only thing that was wrong was that it was on it's own separate track and the Play 64 engine was on another track. I do know the version of WordBuilder running was 32 bit because when it's window was open I had a separate dialog box showing it was running in bridged mode as a 32 bit VST in Reaper 64. Now I'm wondering how the hell I got that far. It makes me wonder if I'm right because I sure can't get back to running it that way now. Last night I did get the LoopBe30 virtual MIDI cables to work and I can run WordBuilder in stand alone and send it's MIDI data to the Play engine on a track in Reaper. I guess that's the way I'll have to work it unless I want to run it in Reaper 32, which I will try using your setup later. Thanks again for explaining your how you are doing it. I will try to duplicate that in Reaper 32. (I guess I could always render a WordBuilder track in Reaper 32 and import it into Reaper 64 when I was satisfied with it---a lengthy work-around though).
Yfoiler is offline   Reply With Quote