View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 05:38 AM   #110
heda
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post
wow... It is looking SOOOOOO beautiful

ok now it brings up yet more questions or thoughts:

I assume the pan thingy is still on the drawing board...

OK... do you think it could ever be possible, when we have something 30 tracks locked... that we could
1- add a new track to the extreme left or right without having to unlock and redo the whole thing? Reason for asking is imagining a change of thinking where we'd want to create one or more 'fake masters' so that we can have them visible in a given lua mixer?

2- might it ever be possible to change the order of tracks in the mixer by some manner of dragging? or will that always have to be done in the TCP\MCP?

3- some thought about the png's for the mute, solo FX and IO so that when or IF the width of the tracks is quite small there could still be some button indication for those}
maybe something like very small pngs that just say m, s, f, i ... or whatever would do it?

4 a way from inside a mixer to unselect all tracks?

Mind you sir, I am in no way complaining... I am constantly blown away by the elegance of this lua!

EDIT:

one prob... meter from other track...
crash with this:
?:-1: attempt to compare number with string
...also question about picking the track for doing that... is the number asked for the number that shows
in the TCP or the number that shows in the lua mixer???

thanks hopi.. fixing.
the number should be the same number, both in TCP and HeDaMixer. Isn't it?

4) unselect all tracks is already an action in REAPER. I have the key "Esc" assigned to a custom action to unselect all items and all tracks.

3) good idea

2) it is possible to change the order. but not yet.

1) Adding a track: unlocking selects all tracks that are in HeDaMixer, so you only have to unlock, then CTRL+select another track to add it to selection and then lock again. I hope that helps.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote