View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 06:02 PM   #213
Infrabass
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
@Infrabass
1.cmd+MB: on some effect should open fxchain window
2.control+MB: should show context menu (there's 3 context menus, 1 at the top , 1 at fx column and 1 at sends column)
3.control+cmd+MB/control+cmd+drag MB: should select 1 or more effects on 1 track, you can then move/copy/bypass/offline selected effects with other shortcuts
4.control+cmd+shift+MB/control+cmd+shift+drag MB: allows you select effects on multiple tracks, but effects selected with multi-track marks can be used only for bypassing.
5. hold control+shift+MB shows big tooltip with generic info about effects on a track
That was quick!!
A big thank you doppelganger! It's amazing and already used all the day long!
You deserve a lot more than my thank though. Still no donate link?

I can confirm the feedback from PhelixK, everything is working perfectly except for me the tooltips shortcut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
@Infrabass
P.S. I used mac for awhile long time ago and was really curious, how do you, guys, use mouse with one button, it's so frustrating, it's like having hands with 1 finger, lol. Sorry, could not hold myself
Haha! I'm asking myself the same thing regarding other mouses.
I cannot live without the vertical + horizontal scroll of the magic mouse 2!
And yeah there is a right click on the magic mouse 2. I agree with you having only one click is a no no!

Also I don't want to insist too much but what about the possibility to mod your script?
:-)
For exemple, I will set the script to open the FX window in a exclusive mode and use a keyboard shortcut to open an FX window without closing the others. (99% of the time I only need one FX window open)

Take care!
Infrabass is offline   Reply With Quote