View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 02:24 PM   #5695
RJHollins
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Think so - I guess you need enough slots to show all the fx in your chain then? So I'd likely need to increase the max slot offset to something larger than 16?

The next release of Stripper (still a few things to tidy up) - you will be able to double-click on the track fx order dialog (shortcut 1) to open the gui for the selected FX.
lb0 ... we are not really connecting on what I'm describing ... or I'm not understanding the Use and Assignment of SLOTS.

Example: Say I have 14 EFX in a chain. I add a new plug [goes in at the bottom [#15] ...

Now say I want #15 to be moved to the top ... Slot #1.

If I Rt-Clk on the #15 plug, go to InfoCtl Setup, then SELECT FX Slot, It shows a CheckMark on the #4 SLOT [because of where I've Scroll the FX List to. But really ... the Plugin is at the #15 location in my FXChain.

If I still change the Slot ... say to #1 .... the Plugin does NOT move to the #1 Slot ... it only moves relative to where I have scrolled to.

Maybe there is another use for Slots that I don't see for using ?!?

It would be handy to be able to change a Chains ORDER right from STRIPPER.

hope this makes sense.

thanks

---- EDIT ---

Well ... I thought to try again with SLOT assignment [changing the Order].

This is not working like I thought. :|

Although the I did get the Plugin to Move slightly up the list ... the FX List displayed in ChannelALT gets all screwed up. The Order shown in the list messes up all the Order ... and the Plugin I was trying to move actually started to show 2 listings of the same plugin.

Either the SLOT function is buggy ... or I would like to request a new feature. Showing the List of Plugins, and being able to re-order them from STRIPPER.

Last edited by RJHollins; 01-14-2019 at 02:33 PM.
RJHollins is online now   Reply With Quote