View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 06:11 PM   #5719
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubreeze View Post
I think we need a few sentences of Sharestrip For Dummies

Watched the Installation youtube linked in the first post. Had no idea what was happening (I'm on OS X)

As near as I can figure (to use a sharestrip, not to create one) you open LBX Stripper, hit S to go into proper mode, and right click and import a strip. That's as far as I get. : /

Nothing seems to have been put anywhere. Can someone explain the steps to use a strip? The explanations I find are all just the above. Maybe something not installed needs to be?

Hi - sounds like you have the installation procedure for the sharestrip correct.

What should happen - is when you import it it should place the strip file in the currently selected strip folder (does it bring up any info windows BTW? - it should tell you the import has happened - and before that what plugins are required etc).

I don't have a Mac - and there might be something that's not working but have no way of testing.

Could you do as you say - load Stripper - hit S to go into Strip edit mode. Highlight a strip folder in the top half of the sidebar. Then right-click in the bottom half of the sidebar - and choose the Import Sharestrip option.

Select a .sharestrip file for import through the browser.

Can you then describe to me exactly what's happening (visually)? And you can manually check whether a strip file has been created in your /LBXCS_Resources/Strips/<highlighted strip folder>/.

I gotta go to bed now - but will follow up in the morning...
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote