View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 02:35 PM   #4223
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
one specific Q.
trying to figure out why the meters doesn't refresh
values starts 0.0 and ends 1.0 (10 steps)
(i tried to record beginning of the gif but Licecap didn't capture the tooltips)

i realized similar things happens with New Sonic Arts Granite parameters also..
it has same value 0.0 to 1.0 (10 steps ..i think its actually 0 to 1)
and if i tweak the knobs from plugin gui
controls in the stripper doesn't refresh till i switch between live and edit modes..

if i tweak from track parameters and from stripper i see changes on the gui and i can see also track parameters moves when i tweak from the gui...
but controls in the stripper doesn't refresh when i tweak from track parameters & from the gui..

i hope make sense

am i doing/expecting something wrong?
a little confused as to what you're doing here... is this something I can try out? - I can't make out what everything is from the image.

EDIT: The reason why it's updating when you click edit mode/live mode is that all the graphics get redrawn at that point. Seems my script is not telling the correct controls to update (there's a lot of optimization going on to only update controls that need to be - otherwise the cpu goes through the roof). So I just need to try it out and work out why they are not being redrawn when the value changes.

What's the plugin you're using? Does it update if you switch it to a different control type?

Last edited by lb0; 10-31-2017 at 02:46 PM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote