View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:42 PM   #4869
UNdark
Human being with feelings

Default controls - instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freex View Post
Once you have CSI installed properly, make sure you have you MCU midi disabled in reaper
Then options pref control/osc/Web add the ControlSurfaceIntegrator you will then see Geoff default setup page and surfaces. Delete the surfaces and add new with your midi io using MCU in both dropboxes.
Many thanks for the reply. I got that far and have it working... I just don't know how "track" and "plugin" function. I did originally have the mcu rigged on midi 16 and assigned f1-8 as a call up for plugins 1-8 on selected channel. I also pulled up the collective plugin window of a channel with the plugin button on the mcu. From there - all plugins have been linked to an 25 sl novation, that way i have all the plugins mapped the same(compressors always have the same parameters on the same controllers - regardless of their layout)
Send works great in Geoff's page but would really like to know the function of the track / instrument / plugin buttons.
I get a sense that this is a very in depth and useable setup in the making from the functions I have been able to access so far!
Really great work, thank you.
MIke
UNdark is offline   Reply With Quote