View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 10:41 AM   #69
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozman View Post
Maybe a mod of this,
allowing the user to choose (by touch) params to add to the protected list of randomization and morphing.
Thanks - I'm pretty sure you can select/deselect whatever parameters you like - but to add to the protected list - there's a table I believe in the code that you can alter to adjust the list currently.

It's been 2 years since I visited this script - and I could make it so much better now - but also I'm currently in the middle of a big update to my Smart Knobs script and also a list as long as my arm of things for Stripper.

I doubt I'll have time before Xmas to take a look at this script again - but if there's something specific and easy to implement - I'll take a look when I've finished the Smart Knobs update.

The protected table is the first table after the header comments in the code - so for now - you can potentially add manually any things you wish to automatically omit from the auto select. Remember - this matches any part of the parameter name containing the protected strings - so be careful what you put in there.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote