View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 02:04 AM   #47
Eliseat
Human being with feelings

The visualization was the perfect step to let people get aware of whats happening. I'm pretty sure most of them don't know how the modulation depth gets controlled. Great addition!

At first I also had some problems understanding the concept of filther but after watching your video everything got clear. The secret lays behind input adjustment as this creates the basement for any further manipulation. I really love how drastic this beast can get. The possibilities are endless. From subtle saturation, thru warm filtering until the harshest mangling possible - everything goes. And it seems kind of a passion of you to dig deeper and deeper to find even more filter variations. Absolutely stunning!

But one thing would be the most important addition in my opinion. To get the ability to automate cutoff and resonance as this would increase the range of implementation radically.

Filther is one of those plugins which creates only by reading the name a strange feeling in my belly. (A nice tickling ) Its name says everything and has kind of a sexual emphasis. I guess you made something really special.

Many thanks for that
Eliseat is offline   Reply With Quote