View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 06:46 PM   #17
peter5992
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
Hey Peter! I just wanted to make sure I posted this reply here as well as the main forum discussion on VIC.

Yep! It is as simple as dragging around the categories into the order you wish. If you wanted to dive into changing the button order on the menus to correspond with your new order, you can right click on the menu, click customize, then drag the buttons around too. Trying to rename the category tracks (the VI-C tracks) everywhere is not recommended though because each track contains attached configuration information that makes the template work.

Yep! I haven't spotlighted this feature yet, but I plan on adding a video for it. In addition to the standard stereo routing that all of the videos have demonstrated, there is also a "classic quad" mode that allows you to do just that, including rendering to quad stems. Full 5.1 and up will be added at a later point though.

Yes - with a caveat. If the template supports all of the custom track lane skins that the standard Reaper theme used in OTR, then it will be seamless. If the template does not have all of the different track lane skins (such as faders on the track, or long text boxes, etc), then it will still work, but the template might have a slightly different workflow due to those changes. That might be what you want though! That's the beauty of Reaper.

Introductory pricing is $119 through February 14, 2017 and also includes the TrackPack Collection bundle (which will all be sold separately after the launch). This reflects in a 50% preorder bundle price savings. The retail price of OTR moving forward will be $129 and the included TrackPacks will all be sold separately.
Thanks Jonathan - yeah, I saw that on VI. I have some follow up questions, going to post those on VI Control to avoid duplication.
peter5992 is offline   Reply With Quote