View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 02:20 AM   #259
bollevet
Human being with feelings

I've been scanning the forums for some time now looking for a solution for my problem with the icon qcon + extenders , but can't find anything.

I've recentrly bought an icon qcon pro + 3 extenders. From the forums i've read that Klinke (v0.8) does not support extenders (which is totally true, because using that plugin I was not able to add them), So i found a location of the repository to download an earlier version (0.6.x) which DOES support extenders.

But i using the MAcie Extenders (Klinke) for my extenders, I am not able to see the track names on the displays, I do however see tracknames on the extenders as well when i add them to reaper as Mackie Universal (Klinke).

So no problems there, but I do however find that the units act very buggy, suddenly stop working, mute en solos lighst and buttons stop working, faders not working anymore, when adding a new track between tracks, the units do not update, etc...

When i try the units with Pro Tools, all these problems do not occur. As Reaper is my DAW of choise it would be conventient for me if I could solve the "buggy" feeling issues. So I do not have to change DAW.

If anyone could be of some help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
bollevet is offline   Reply With Quote