View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 03:19 PM   #63
brainwreck
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerendir View Post
Exactly how is dismissing the users who have issues any better than being part of that whiny minority, and what does it accomplish?

Look, I'm happy for you that you're in the 50% segment who's having a stellar Win 10 experience but the fact that there are issues with the OS doesn't go away just because you shrug everyone else off as complainers.
I felt bad for my nephew. He installed Windows 10 on his laptop, and it made it unusable, slowing it to a crawl due to it updating, updating, updating. I saw him yesterday, and he said that he went back to 7.

I talked to gramps a while back, who has been using Windows since DOS. He figured out pretty fast that he didn't like what Windows 10 was doing on his machine, and he uninstalled it.

I see all sorts of people talking about installing anti-spyware, in reaction to what the os is doing.

Obviously, all is not well in Windows 10 for everyone and every machine. Sure, some people are content with it, but some people are not. Some people have privacy concerns, some have performance issues, and some don't see any point in fixing what isn't broken.