Thread: ReaLauncher
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #89
solger
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokasenna View Post
Is "Most Recent" projects sorting properly for everyone else? I can't figure out what order it's using, but compared to what's in REAPER.ini it's really shuffled around.
In general, the [Most recent] option in ReaLauncher should place the most recent projects at the top - like the 'File > Recent Projects' list in the menu (can't remember right now what the maximum number of shown entries is in the menu list)
The order of the entries in the Reaper.ini is reversed: the more recent projects have a higher number there (as example 'recent10=' in comparison to the oldest entry 'recent01=').

ReaLauncher basically shows the inverted order of (all) the Reaper.ini entries. But currently no duplicate entries are filtered out (which the 'File > Recent Projects' menu list seems to do).

Let me know if this info is helpful or if the entries are shuffled around in a different way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Randolph View Post
It would be useful that if nothing is selected, the 'Open in Explorer/Finder' button would open the directory for the information in that tab.

Such as project/track template locations.
As a quick side note : I included some changes for this in the next update (which is currently pending on the ReaTeam Repo).

So now when nothing is selected the 'Open in Explorer/Finder' button opens the default Project/Track Template locations.
Let me know in case you had something else in mind.

Last edited by solger; 08-08-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts into 1
solger is offline   Reply With Quote