View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
gxulien
Human being with feelings

Default emailing reaper files

The quick and easy dummy way to do it is look in your reaper media file for all the files that have your project name - i only had three. I just sent them, and if they automatically go to your download (my documents) file as a compressed file, just right click and open to expand them (assuming you don't need to download winzip or something). Copy them into your reaper media files folder (under documents) and the project should show up when you click "open project". I'd go with picking the latest version of the file if you get a pop-up box and browse to my documents and it should be able to find it pretty quick. I just did this. I work out of town on another computer, so I need to send things home to work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykjamz View Post
Hi, I am having trouble emailing songs to another member of our band. We would like to be able to send a song to one another and be able to open it, work with it, add tracks etc, and then sed it back.

Is this possible? Can anyone point me in the right direction to whatever info I'd need to do this?

We have tried to send them as the .RPP files but it doesnt work and gives us an error message that has a small popup windo that says something like "replace missing file" then lower down "the file 01-110813_0938.wav could not be found"

Any help is much appreciated...Thanks
gxulien is offline   Reply With Quote