View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:02 AM   #66
bFooz
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
I'm not a fan of dashed lines and I think it could look even more cluttered when there are many dashed lines crossing. What about different colors?
Yea, this might work too. And also maybe more transparent. This would need to be done and then asses.

Quote:
Haha, well it's like that in buzz, so that's why. I kinda like it, personally but maybe it's nostalgia. I was gonna suggest making them more transparent and further away though because I think it would look better. Perhaps it could be a variable that could be turned to 0 to remove them?
As many of my suggestions, this one is a pure UI design. Shadows was cool in the past. Since then we got used to computer screens and don't need shadows like this to relate ui to realworld elements. Also, a design by comitee is no good, that's why most Reaper scripts lacks a good design and it makes them harder to use, especially compared to its functionality. It's either done by an incompetent designer alone or with a collaboration with non-designers users.

Quote:
I think that's how it was before, but it was often very hard to see against the track colors, so it ended up like this. Right now the border is a bit extreme, and I was gonna suggest making it the same color as the background to smooth it out.
Same thing.
bFooz is offline   Reply With Quote