View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #44
Remixer
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazastah View Post
So i've had a little play with this and it works pretty good... Straight out of the box... I've tried the ak1(ni audio kontrol one soundcard) Worked with no problems.. Tried a nano korg key and worked fine,,, The akai mpd16(A few timing issues with this. pads triggering irractic which i think is due to the way the actual mpd16 hardware is designed non class compliant?)Still it worked and connected without having to dabble into linux code. Powering the mpd16 with usb then using it through the midi in of the audio kontrol worked flawlessly!! I haven't tested reaper fully with a massive project yet... But this remix os is really promising!!! Great work to bundle reaper all pre set with a super lite gui linux.

Cheers Remixer..

ps.. I'm gonna have a crack at installing kore 2.... any thing i should know before i start installing stuff???

Cheers..
Thank you!
I can not tell anything about kore 2 installation. You can try and write about your experience here.
The only one thing: you should install it through the LinReaper Options - VST plugins dialogue.
Remixer is offline   Reply With Quote