View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
Petou
Human being with feelings

Default yea that worked!

Hey thanks. You were right; it was in c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming in Vista. I deleted and started again.

Now, i don't know if you're still actively working on this but if I may be so bold, here's a wish list for the next build:

re-set button; "undo changes" and/or "go back" for unwanted tweaks; custom color highlighted object boundaries (or least black and white as well); option to have stats show at the bottom of frame as it evolves; ability to go to a folder(s) on your hard drive rather than drag and drop; a "clear frame every 15 mins" or your own custom time to re-boot the whole creation process; ability to put some words on the screen (sort of like free form poetry to go along with the images?) or even some specific image file of your own choosing sort of as a title or theme effect; and a better tweaking guide for us novice users (sorry, the other one's hard to follow).

I know this is just a side project for you, so I'm asking a lot but hey, thought I'd suggest this stuff anyway!

Petou

PS someone in this forum asked for a flickr image source. try this one for lots of good photos that are frequently updated:

http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

PPS monkey radio and debris trip well together...

Last edited by Petou; 03-15-2009 at 05:26 AM.