View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 05:37 PM   #824
Klinke
Human being with feelings

Here are some answers to the different questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gass n Klang View Post
yes I found that solution with the previous version. Is there somewhere a feature list to see the differences between both versions? I just know that folder mode won't work, which is a heavy drawback. This feauture allows to handle big projects easily but for me 8 faders aren't enough, even in folder mode. I often have much bigger projects that needed at least 2 or even 3 banks in some folders.
You can check section 1.2 of the manual. I think the most important features are the Folder-Mode, Anchors and the Quick Jump feature. I my opinion the combination of this features allows a great navigation even with in big projects, even better then working with extenders without those features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gass n Klang View Post
One thing I didn't find out yet (I have a QCon Pro G2): The channel names are shown nicely. Is it somehow possible to show panning values in the line above?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterV View Post
I've got another question too, in the display, i always see 6 stripes that change into volume when you touch it, and underneath the trackname. Is there a way to make these stripes display something else, untill they are touched? Like more fonts for the track name?

The original Mackie Control use this line to display the level meter, which isn't support by some other controllers (as the QCon Pro G2 has an dedicated level meter, this is a comprehensible design decision). You can activate the "No level meter" option in the Control Surface Settings, then it shows the dB values. But there is no way to show the panning values, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterV View Post
Hi i searched for this, but can't find it:
I use a ICON QCOnProG2 and recently bought the EXG2 extender. But i can't find where to adjust the offset.

Hope there is a solution, because now i'm looking at 2 times the same 8 faders :-)
In v0.6.4 you should find the offset in the Control Surface Settings dialog (which are opened via the Reaper Preferences dialog).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroy View Post
Anyone know something about new release of Klinke?
I plan to release a new update end of this quarter, but don't expect anything big.
Klinke is offline   Reply With Quote