View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #8
whiteaxxxe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodal View Post
Well, in my case, its a lack of a fakebook account. I refuse to help to make someone i detest richer, so I refuse to use or endorse in anyway his privacy destroying empire.
hm. as a responsible citizen of the UK, a democratic state, you are a member of a privacy destroying organisation. dont you pay taxes?and are your taxes used for the work of the GCHQ?

if you buy gas for your car, do you buy it from oil-companies whose chairmans you think are really nice guys and not so rich?

for my person it is fact, that I didnt pay Zuckerberg zero ever. and the information I give is what could destroy my privacy. your privacy is much more destroyable by paying with card in a supermarket.

just saying. its not as simple as you put it, its complicated, and everybody is involved in nearly everything, the good and the bad. so I find it too simple how you put it ...

the other thing is, that I disliked their site, as I got aware of being not able to download because too many people had downloaded it already. thats disgusting. no, I do not come back tomorrow and try again. tomorrow I have forgotten about this. :-)